Personal pronouns



Person

subject

object

singular

plural

singular

plural

1st person

I

We

me

Us

2nd person

You

You

You

You

3rd person

She/he/it

They

Her/him/it

Them

 

Examples of subject pronoun             Example of object pronoun

I like reading book.                             That dress is for me

You are a student.                                  My father will buy that video game for us.

She likes ice cream.                               what did you give her? I gave her doll.

He is from Canada.                                 I gave him the message yesterday.

They go to school.                                  did you meet them?

It is a letter.                                             I don’t like it.

I am a blogger                                       Please help me move this table

You need to talk to him                          father loves you so much.

Yesterday, they came to my house         Mr. Smith asked them to write an essay.

We will go to the concert tomorrow      Leave us alone!

She is sitting on the couch                    Give her this letter.

He snored loudly                                   I talked to him last week.

It is my new bag                                    She bought it for my little sister.

 

Possessives adjective

Person

subject

object

singular

plural

singular

plural

1st person

My

our

mine

Ours

2nd person

Your

Your

You

Yours

3rd person

her/his/its

Their

Her/him/it

Theirs

Examples of subject pronoun             Example of object pronoun

My name is Anita.                                   those book is mine

His brother is a doctor.                           You can take yours.

Its tail is black.                                        This is not his, this is hers.

Our parents are at home.                       Ours is not green. It’s yellow

Your sister is pretty.                                He is a friend of theirs.

Theirs name are Toni and Mario.            He is friend of theirs